Please select the document below for information regarding our GDPR information:
GDPR Privacy (PDF)
A clean and smart appearance is expected on the course at all times, with proper golfing attire being worn whether playing or not. Please observe the following:
* Gentlemen may wear tailored shorts. Socks must be worn with shorts, which, if long must be of a single plain colour. Short sports socks, including trainer liners that are predominantly white, are acceptable.
* Collared polo shirts as traditionally worn by golfers may be worn. Only those collarless shirts designed specifically for golf may be worn.
The following items of clothing are NOT acceptable.
* Denim Wear including combat trousers. Track Suits, Jogging Suits and variants of these.
* Collarless Tee Shirts, Shirts outside trousers are not to be worn on the course, Caps should not be worn the wrong way round.
* Golf shoes must be worn on the course; training or cricket shoes are not acceptable.