Course and Practice Area
- A clean and smart appearance is expected on the course at all times, with proper golfing attire being worn whether playing or not. Please observe the following:
- Gentlemen may wear tailored shorts. Socks must be worn with shorts, which, if long must be of a single plain colour. Short sports socks, including trainer liners that are predominantly white, are acceptable.
- Collared polo shirts as traditionally worn by golfers may be worn. Only those collarless shirts designed specifically for golf may be worn. The following items of clothing are NOT acceptable
- Denim Wear including combat trousers
- Track Suits, Jogging Suits and variants of these
- Collarless Tee Shirts
- Shirts outside trousers are not to be worn on the course
- Caps should not be worn the wrong way round.
- Golf shoes must be worn on the course; training or cricket shoes are not acceptable.